SUPERIOR ADHESIONIMPROVES DRAFTBETTER WORKABILITY ADDS STRUCTURAL STRENGTHRESISTS TEMPERATURES UP TO 2500° FDESIGNED FOR PARGE OR CAST APPLICATIONS
The ENERGY TOP and Energy Top+ Dampers are a top mounted damper that also serves as a chimney cap. When closed, this low profile damper is a great solution for saving "paid" energy dollars for historical homes with leaky or missing dampers.
Heat loss up the fireplace chimney accounts for an average 8% of your home heating costs! Energy Top and Energy Top+ Dampers help prevent this heat loss. Stay warmer and save money!Four Season Protection for your chimney.
Precision engineered mechanis
Chamber Safe is a high performance, refractory parging material, designed to strengthen, streamline, and restore the critical smoke chamber area in masonry chimneys. Preferred by chimney professionals, Chamber Safe smooths jagged, corbelled walls typically found in the smoke chamber, and creates a smooth transition between the smoke chamber and flue liner. Chamber Safe is the ideal choice for improving the flow or draft of the fireplace! The unique insulating properties of our Chamber Safe material improves the safety of the chimney by reducing radiant heat transfer through the smoke chamber. This product is non-water soluble.
Chamber Safe Features:
- Superior adhesion
- Improves draft
- Better workability
- Adds structural strength
- Resists temperatures up to 2500ºF
- Use to repair brick, block, stone, clay flues, and other clay products
- Designed for parge or cast applications
Chamber Safe Can Repair:
- Firebrick & Masonry in Smoke Chambers
- Ash Pits
- Clay Flues
- Masonry Heaters
- Masonry Ovens
- Masonry Walls
- Vent Connections
- And More!
Download Product Line Card
PREPARATION OF AREA FOR APPLICATION
Brush off and remove any loose masonry or soot from the surface. Predampening is not needed however some prefer to do so.
- Use only containers and mixing equipment that are free from other masonry or other residue.
- Clean plastic or metal containers work best. Dry mix desired quantity thoroughly first.
- Approx. Ten lbs. at a time is a good quantity to start.
- Use only clean, cold water. Hot water will quicken set time.
- For trowel/parge application add 6-8 cups of water for ten lbs. of Chamber Safe. Mix very thoroughly. For cast application add 8-10 cups of water for ten lbs. of Chamber Safe.
- Mix very thoroughly.
- Cast into form configured as may be needed.
- Quantity of water may be slightly adjusted by the installer to their preference.
- Apply with desired hand tool (parge or trowel) over the desired area one to two lbs. (per trowel) at a time.
- Compress to assure no voids in the area of application.
- Apply first coating ½” to 1 ½” thick. If another coat is desired apply ¼” to ½” thick to obtain desired total thickness. If second coat is to be applied rough up or score the surface of the
first coat. This allows for superior bonding of the second coat application.
- Allow first coat to air dry before application of the second coat.
Click Here for More Installation Instruction Info
PRODUCTS YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE